Friday, December 2, 2011

Susan's Better Buys: The Swedish Acupressure Mat

Last year for the holidays, I got a subscription to a national massage chain, but I became frustrated when I realized how difficult it was to obtain an appointment with my favorite masseuse, not to mention the challenge of trying to fit a massage appointment into my busy schedule.

So number one on my holiday wish list this year, and already on order today, is a Swedish Acupressure Mat which I saw on a recent segment of the Dr. Oz show.

Widely used in Europe, these mats have thousands of calibrated pressure points. The acupressure therapy helps your cortisol levels to drop, which in turn is said to reduce belly fat. The mat is also said to help induce sleep and reduce back pain.

I purchased my mat for a great price on Amazon.com. I got the Body Back Accu-Mat for $29.95 (regularly $39.99) with free shipping. You can also check out the Halsa Mat which also is on sale for $29.95.

I am taking a leap of faith and endorsing this product because I believe it will deliver what is promised. We need to feel good in order to look our best.
I'll update you next week after I have had a chance to test out the product! 

No comments:

Post a Comment