Sunday, December 4, 2011

Susan Says: Forever 21 Rocks for Fashion and Furry Friends

One of my favorite stores is Forever 21.  The name says it all.

I work for a major retailer and I recently admired a jacket worn by someone in our designer department, who is in her late forties.  To my utter surprise, I learned that the jacket was not purchased at our store's designer department, but rather at Forever 21.  In fact the jacket was a fantastic low-price version of a designer look. The amazing thing about Forever 21 is that prices are unbelievably low!!!  At first glance, Forever 21 may seem to be solely the domain of the very young shopper, but I believe mothers and daughters can both delight in this shopping destination.

And now, Forever 21 is officially in my Fashion Hall of Fame for doing a benefit for the ASPCA, a charity which is near to my heart.  Forever 21 has created a shirt exclusively for the ASPCA, which can be purchased beginning December 9th.  One dollar will be donated to the ASPCA for every shirt sold. Visit their web site or see below for more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment