Friday, July 13, 2012

Dana's Dream Buy of the Day: Phillip Lim Pop-Art Sweaters

3.1 Phillip Lim The Break Up Comic-Print Sweater @ Saks Fifth Avenue

When I was in my early teens, I would await the back-to-school issue of Seventeen magazine and covet all the gorgeous sweaters and dream about a chic school year ahead.

This morning, I had something of a flashback moment when I checked my email and had received an advertisement from Saks Fifth Avenue entitled, "3.1 Phillip Lim: head-to-toe for fall."

The email featured a photo of this adorable garment which is dubbed "The Break Up Comic-Print Sweater." It looks so cozy and autumnal and I love the playful pop-art print which references Roy Lichtenstein's iconic Crying Girl.  It looks like the sweater is not currently available on the Saks site, but this other, equally cool pop-art-inspired Lim sweater is.

Upon further investigation I learned that Lim has also produced PVC pouches and bags with the same print- which would be perfect for my pencils and school supplies, if I were still school-aged ... (and had a generous back-to-school shopping budget)...

1 comment:

  1. Lovely outfits. You are looking beautiful. Lovely dress wearing choices. The Phillip Lim Pop-Art Sweater give you new look.I love to wear this fall season Really appreciable. Thank you very much for great post.

    ReplyDelete