Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Dana's Dream Buy of the Day: J. Crew for Fall

I recently blogged about how I still dream of a back-to-school fall wardrobe shopping- even though I graduated many years ago, and am living in Florida, where fall is more of a concept that an actual, wardrobe-altering season. Still, when I received the latest J. Crew catalog in the mail I found myself lapsing into back-to-school shopping mode. Here are the items I am especially coveting:


First, I could envision living in these wearable flats in a fabulous leopard print with just a little bit of (gold!) heel:
J. Crew Janey in Hazelnut/Leopard $298

This sequin top is so effortlessly glam:

ZigZag Sequin Top $138



I loved all the photo-print fashions that were shown on the runways, and this silk top is a great take on the trend:

Collection Silk Popover in Photo Floral $695

You can never go wrong with a great white shirt, and we've previously blogged about our love for collar necklaces for women of any age, so what could be better than this white shirt that comes with a fabulous detachable crystal necklace?

Collection Crystal Necklace Shirt $225

Happy back-to-school shopping- no matter how long it has been since graduation!!

2 comments:

  1. Really appreciable collection for women. Amazing white necklace shirt. The necklace shirt design are so perfect and standard I also love necklace shirt so much. To see the outfit my enthusiasm increases more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the slipper , this one is looking so charming. I also love the necklace shirt here and it will be very wonderful with my tartan mini skirt . I love the other fashionable ccessorie here. All of the tops are so stlish and pretty.

    ReplyDelete